Easy Read guides

We are Jam Card friendly and are committed to making our site and our services accessible for everyone. We want to encourage people with learning disabilities to complain if they are unhappy with a public service.

You can find out about our services and how to complain through our Easy Read guides at the bottom of this page.

Contact us if you need help to submit a public service complaint.


Easy Read guides

About our service

Complaints about schools

Do you wish to make a complaint?

Making a complaint about a residential or care home

Privacy notice

Public service provider complaint form

Publishing our decisions