|We are Jam Card friendly and are committed to making our site and our services accessible for everyone. We want to encourage people with learning disabilities to complain if they are unhappy with a public service. You can find out about our services and how to complain through our Easy Read guides.
Contact us if you need help to submit a public service complaint.
Accessibility on the site is guided by the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
This central site is intended to meet at least level 2 (AA) of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and as far as possible to meet level 3 (AAA).
We want to make our site as inclusive as possible, and also to comply with UK legislation including the Disability Discrimination Act (1995) as amended by the Special Education Needs and Disability Act (2001), which states that it is an offence to discriminate against a disabled person by treating them less favourably than others for a reason relating to their disability.
Discrimination can also occur where an institution fails to make a ‘reasonable adjustment’ where the disabled person is placed at a ‘substantial disadvantage’ in comparison with someone who is not disabled and such failure cannot be ‘justified’.
Maintaining an accessible site is an ongoing process and we welcome any feedback that will help us improve accessibility on the website. If you have any comments or are experiencing any difficulties you can contact us:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone 028 9089 7796
If you find the text on our website difficult to read, you can change text size using your browser:
- in Internet Explorer, click ‘Tools’ and then ‘Zoom’
- in Firefox, go to ‘View’, ‘Text size’. You can increase or decrease the text size as required.
- in Safari, hold the command key (Apple key) and select ‘+’ to increase the text size or ‘-‘ to decrease the text size
- in Google Chrome click the three dots at the top right of the screen and choose ‘Zoom’
To read more information on making a website more accessible, go to: